2018 is FINALLY over, praise Jesus!!
2018 was difficult because I took a year off from school, after doing nothing but school for 20 years. Also, I still have no clue what I want/am supposed to be doing with my life. The lack of productivity that happened this past year has been killing my soul – this blog and reading books has helped, but not quite enough.
I think 2018 started off well, but then somewhere along I lost focus, and spent almost all of my time with people who I now do not even speak to. I put all of my effort into relationships that ended up doing nothing but hurting me, and then realizing how much I could have accomplished in that time instead just hurt even more.
All of that to say that while I obviously hated the hurt that came from 2018, I have grown so much! This makes me so happy to say, and so excited for 2019!!
While I may be starting 2019 with less than 7 hours of sleep and a bad cold, I am also starting 2019 with 2 new pairs of Rockstar jeans from Old Navy, sooo I’m clearly still coming out on top of this thing.
Here are some things I have planned for 2019:
• starting grad school at MSU
• trip to Pittsburgh at the end of January
• trip to North Carolina in March
• multiple trips home for friends/family weddings!
Here are my goals for 2019:
• write/journal everyday (whether it’s for my blog or my devotions/personal journal)
• read 75 books
• workout 4x a week
• get back to meal prepping, and make smoothies at home (with my new blender! Thank you Aunt Tarah!)
What are your goals for 2019? What are you excited about?